Saturday 15 October 2016

Catch up: Miscellaneous

Yes, once again there have been no updates for absolutely ages, and an update session is needed. However this time I feel we have a great excuse, and reason for many of the craft projects we've done in the last year - since it was about this time last year that we found out we were expecting our son.

I'll do individual posts for some of the bigger projects that we've done, but small projects that have been finished since the last update include:

The bookmark kit which I was given for Christmas 2014 and took me until October 2015 to complete!


I was particularly impressed with the back, as I wove a cover for the ugly back of the cross stitch, using the left over embroidery thread.


The hat I knitted for the baby to wear as a newborn.



The holder which Arjan made to put our Angelcare monitor camera in, so that it pointed exactly at the right spot on the cotbed, without having to trail wires across the room.



And finally, a little bit of decoupage to cover a cardboard frame which was the right size for a drawing of Pooh bear which I received years ago as a birthday card, and wanted to make part of my picture display.


No comments:

Post a Comment